Discover the wonders of the night.
Launch Star Rover and point your phone at the night sky, you’ll see the stars, moon, planets, constellations in their proper place from your current location. As you move your iPhone, the star map updates in real time.
- Allow Star Rover to access your location or set your location manually in Settings (Tap button).
- Tap button to enable point-and-view.
- Compass support required (How to calibrate the compass).
- Discover over 120,000 stars.
Beautiful, stunning graphics.
Star Rover makes the virtual sky a gorgeous view. You can see star twinkling, beautiful nebulae, occasional meteor and even sunset glow in the evening.
- All 88 constellations with beautiful artworks.
- Planets and their moons with stunning graphics.
- Moon phases.
- Real images of nebulae (Messier catalogue).
- Sky objects information (Tap button).
- Realistic Milky Way.
- Realistic atmosphere, sunrise and sunset.
Stargazing made simple.
Star Rover is very easy to use. You can simply change the sky view in settings (Tap button) and use pinch-to-zoom gesture for everything you want to know in the night sky.
- Sky objects labels and markers.
- Constellations lines, labels and artworks.
- Landscape and atmosphere.
- Equatorial and azimuthal grids.
Plan your vacation.
Star Rover lets you set your location manually so you can see the sky from any part of the world. It also lets you travel to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times. If you are planning for a solar eclipse, this is the app you need.
- Eclipse simulation.
- Sky view underneath the horizon.
- Time setting and animation (Tap Date & Time panel).
- Manually location setting.
- Sky view sharing (Tap button).